Bluewater Country Community
Bluewater Country Office hours of operation hours are as follows:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday - 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Office is closed Tuesday and Thursday
NEW SCHEDULE ~ click HERE LINE DANCING ~ click HERE
INN OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD FOOD DRIVE UPDATE
September 25th 2020
On September 21st, the clubhouse was shut down as a result of changes enacted by the provincial government regarding social gatherings. Having reviewed this information, working in conjunction with the Social Committee, the following is the plan to re-open here at Bluewater Country:
- The clubhouse will re-open on Wednesday September 30th.
- The entrance will once again be the north facing door closest the mail room.
- All who enter the building must both sign-in and sign-out of the facility. The attendance tracker will be located in the centre of the hall.
- A new maximum of only 10 people inside the entire building, shall be permitted. Previous limits in washrooms, the billiards room, table tennis room and library shall still be enforced.
- There will be (3) blocks of times for activities made available: 8:00 to 10:00, 10:30 to 12:30 and 1:30 to 3:30. Details of what activities will fill these blocks will be released by the Social Committee.
- Any participant not wearing a mask when they enter the facility, will be asked to leave.
- Masks are not required while swimming, but swimmers will be required to wear masks as they enter and exit the building.
- Participants will be asked to be cognizant of their time during these limits, and respect their fellow neighbour to ensure that as many as possible can use these facilities.
NOTE: Due to Covid-19 all Parkbridge offices are closed to residents.
Please call the BWC office to speak with the Community Manager, Jamie. He can also be reached by email.